Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving and Baptism


Here I am before heading to church for my baptism. I was all smiles in my nice duds. Too bad I spit up on them three times before heading to the front of the church.

Here I am with Mommy and Daddy after the baptism. It was so much work it wore me out. I must be a pretty important guy because I had one great-grandma and both sets of grandmas and grandpas at my baptism along with all my aunts and uncles and even some cousins. I was so grateful for everyone coming to see me!!!



Here I am sitting on Great Grandma Hobson's lap. She made a special trip all the way from Wyoming to be here to meet me and attend my baptism. She is one smart cookie for almost 90 years old:) Her singing got me to sleep several days when I was at MeeMaw's house.




Here I am at my first stop on Thanksgiving at Great-Grandma Annie's house. I was not too happy because I had not had my first installment of turkey. Once I got that, I was good to go!


Round 2 on Thanksgiving day was at the Letterman Thanksgiving Feast. Aunt Stephanie had no problem getting me to fall asleep and I was just chilling with a fully belly with Grandpa.



Even though Dad and I didn't go deer hunting, I had to commemorate opening day by sporting my "camo" pants. Here I am lounging with Dad watching MU beat KU!!!!! Yipee, now we need to win the big one against OU!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide who he looks more like. I think he might be the perfect combination of you both.

He has the very best smile. It just kills me.

I'm glad your guys liked the outcome of the game because my guys sure didn't!

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute!! I can't believe how big he is already!! Will you guys be up around Christmas??

Oh yeah, and that MU game was awesome!!

Hope to see you soon!