Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Spring Training


In recognition of Spring training starting up pretty soon, I have been wearing all my baseball outfits and laying on my Cardinals blanket. Daddy has already told me we will get to go to picture day at the Cardinals so I can get my mug with Albert. Won't that be a treat!!



I am still not enjoying tummy time, no matter how often mommy or daddy put me there. I had to show off my cool jacket though in this picture before I started screaming.


Here I am much happier sitting up. Whoever invented tummy time must not enjoy milk as much as me or have as big of a belly.

In this picture I am laying on my new blanket from Aunt Carol. It is soooooo soft and I love the animals on it. Everyone has to check my cool t-shirt too. It says "Watch what you say, my mom's an SLP." Mommy bought this for me on the internet. Then I am also sporting my Sunday duds before church and had to make one last pose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast he's grown! He is the cutest Cardinals fan I've ever seen!

--Stephanie Aul