Sunday, May 31, 2009

Daddy's big project and my first swim of the summer


Here is Daddy's big project over the last few weekends. It all looks awesome dad. I had an especially good time playing with all your tools that you had out. Now that they are all cleaned up, the back yard won't be as much fun. Now you can start on making me a big swing set for my Birthday.








My first time to the neighborhood pool this summer was a lot of fun.


I demanded mom take me both days over the weekend.


I went to visit Great Grandma Annie for Memorial Day. I was not much for giving out hugs that day as you can tell.


I had to show off my new Superman pajamas.


And of course you have to see my cape.


Here I am at Bryce's graduation and all I wanted to do was ride Uncle Matt's tractor. Little did mom know I was running a 103.5 fever.

No comments: