Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthday Party Part One


Birthday party number one was so much fun. Everything was construction from the cement mixer pinata, to the construction hats, to the dump truck suckers. Boy was it a blast. This was the only shot mom got of me wearing my hat though.


Here were all my party favors for all my friends.


The cake table looked so cute.


I loved my dozer cake. Bethe's Bake shoppe does such a great job!!


First we all decorated hard hats with our names on them in stickers.


Mom made me pose for this shot....ugh!


Then came the animals to pet. Zack was up front with Marsha the sheep.


Luke was a big fan of the sheep too.


I hate to put myself in the same category as the girls, but I was not too excited about touching the animlas up close. Neither were Paige, Claire or Amelia.


Bandit was an awfully nice mini horse:)

No comments: