Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Milestones


I have reached 2 new milestones. Here I am sitting up by myself for the first time and in the second picture I am showing everyone my new tooth. No wonder I have not been sleeping good. Its those darned new teeth coming in.


Here I am about to get my first bite of cereal. Boy was this food a long time coming. In the second picture I am not too sure about the first bite of green beans. After I got used to them I liked them just fine.


Mommy could not pass up putting these pictures up of me in my hat. She says I look like such a little man in my hat.



Here I am hamming it up with Aunt Sherrill. I had so much fun with her the weekend she came to visit. She took me shopping and helped me pick out a bunch of summer clothes.




Here I am in my car seat sleeping on the trip to Grandma and Grandpa Cheek's house. Lately I have been kind of bashful around them and mommy does not know why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He has such a contagious smile! I can't wait for our little guy's first milestone. You have done a nice job capturing all of these little moments. You will be so happy you kept track of it all. I went back to your first photos (to get an idea of what I had ahead of me). Wow, he has grown so much! Already getting a tooth...oh my!