Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter with My Cousins




I never knew hanging out with my cousins could be so much fun. They kept me laughing all the time.

Here I am holding the egg that had my name written on it. Then I decided it would be more fun to eat it, which in turn gave me a blue mouth for a couple of days.




Blane let me ride on his shoulders. He is such a cool guy, even though I teased him that his name was Blanarina since his hair is as long as a girl's hair.


Easter morning mom and dad got me a cool baseball Easter basket with a bunny inside. Gage and Blane got me some cool presents too.
Here mommy, daddy, and I are posing after Easter service at church.

Here I am ready to party down at my friend Eli's birthday. It was so much fun.

At the party I got to hang out with Sam who is just a few weeks younger than me. I am sure we will grow up to be great friends. Eli was a little bashful around me, but after the party started he started having lots of fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a little man! The family photo is awesome. You all look wonderful!

This time next year he will probably be walking around stomping eggs!