Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back in the Saddle

Sorry its been a long while since I have posted any pictures. With Mommy going back to work, we are always on the go. Once Mommy gets done with my big birthday celebration, then we will be back in the saddle.


You wouldn't think I was sick in these photos, but here I am playing at Dr. Hampton's office. I was patiently waiting my turn to see her. Too bad she did not give me any medicine. Several days of a fever are tough for a little guy like me.


Here I am before heading to Meemaw and Peepaw's for a sleepover. They watched me while mom and dad had a night at Branson Landing for their anniversary.


When mommy and daddy returned from Branson, it was freezing cold and mommy insisted I put on my jeans and a coat to play outside. Oh and by the way, you can't tell with my huge grin, but tooth number 8 popped through this weekend. Now we are even on top and bottom.

No comments: