Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday

Well I am officially 1 year old and boy did I have a fun Birthday weekend. I will start from the top.


On Friday night mom and dad gave me my presents. This Kawasaki 4 wheeler is pretty cool, however at this point I still prefer to push it more than ride it. I am sure that will change the older I get.


Dad also made me this really cool toy box. It even has my name on it. He is such a handy man. I teased him that I would be 21 before I would be able to lift the lid to put toys inside. At least it will hold all the loot I got at my party. Check out the pics below.


Then later Friday night I had a "trial run" at the cake and candle task. MeeMaw had been practicing with me all week, but I never quite got the hang of blowing out the candle. I didn't even really dig into my cake. I guess I get mom's neat freak gene, because I didn't want to get my hands too sticky.

Then it was on to Saturday: The Big Bash

Here are the pre-party photos. Mommy had to get some pictures of the set up. Such girly things!!!


My monkey cake was pretty cute and here I am posing with MeeMaw. With all the people there, I clung pretty close to either mom or MeeMaw.



Then it was onto Round Two of candles and cake. Next verse, same as the first. I didn't get the candle blown out and I barely dug into the monkey cake. Oh well, what I did have of it tasted good.

Day 3 of my birthday weekend was spent trying out all my new toys. I was a little overwhelmed. When I woke up from my nap I had all this stuff put together and at my fingertips. Boy was it fun, and I didn't even get through half of the toys. Mom will have to get pictures with the rest of the toys another time.


Here I am with my bank and my xylophone......



And my Tutti Fruitti music playing car along with my stuffed monkey....


And my basketball goal was a slam dunk! I have also learned all the bells and whistles to my Tonka race track too.




Tractors and now my favorite toy. I got a John Deere and a Little People tractor with music. I am in heaven.





My Cards back pack was so cool, even though it was so big it pulls me backwards making me fall down when I wear it. I am definitely all smiles when I have on my John Deere shirt too.




To top off my birthday weekend I went to Aunt Stephanie's and Uncle Matt's house for a going away party for Adam. The thrill of the night was riding the tractor. Boy was I big stuff.

Thanks to everyone who came to my party. I loved all my stuff and was glad to see you all!!!

No comments: