Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring is Here


This weekend may have been windy, but I still got out and enjoyed the warmer weather. First stop was the park. Now that I am almost 18 months old, I have pretty much mastered the kiddie area and will be on to the big boys area of the playground really soon.


Crawling through the tunnels gave me a little static electricity, but that made it even more fun.


I must say the slides have now taken over as my first choice at the park. The swings are for babies.
Of course with every slide down, I had to try and climb back up the slide too.

Here are the latest additions to BSB babies. Welcome Annika and Riley.


My latest favorite thing is driving the "car car." I have even had a couple melt downs when mommy and daddy have told me "no" after it was the fifth time that day to drive.

No comments: