Monday, April 7, 2008

New Ride



Here I am posing with mom next to her new car. I think Daddy is just a little jealous that mommy gets to drive it every day. Now if only I can get me a new car seat then I will really be riding in style. Too bad mommy bought me a new one without reading the instructions. After dad brought it home from Babies R Us in Tulsa, mommy discovered that it can only be front facing which I can't do until I am 1. I guess I will have to wait until they can get it exchanged. Until then maybe mom will just let me ride here in the back with the tailgate up:)


Here mommy, daddy, and I are enjoying some very hard to come by sunshine over the weekend. We were playing with my bubble machine dinosaur. I didn't know what to think of all the bubbles. As you can see by my feet hanging over my car seat, I am quickly outgrowing this seat. Sure hope I get a new one soon.





Here I am with all my .......not sure what you call them.......second cousins??? They are daddy's cousin's children. Little mastermind Claire was trying to round up everyone for the photo, but many of the boys were not cooperating. In the first picture, Sophie is missing and in the second photo Thomas is missing, so we had to put both pictures up. It was all a little overwhelming for me to say the least.



Here I am in my Johnny Jumper. Boy do I enjoy that. I am free to walk and bounce all by myself. In the other picture, I had to show that my squishy Rams football is almost as big as me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What a ride! Mommy you sure will be putting in some summer hours now! :)


The tailgate shot is adorable!