Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Fever



Yes, Spring has finally arrived and I can start wearing all my new short outfits. It's got me all excited and waving my arms. Mommy could hardly snap a picture. I sure hope mom and dad can take me to St. Louis to see a real Cards game.


I have really taken a liking to my rubber ducks at bath time. They are so much fun to chew on. I also really like not having pants on. Its much easier to move around.


Here I am at Meemaw's for daycare. She is such a great grandma. I am so happy at her house. She lets me get away with more stuff than mommy does. I guess that is what grandparents are supposed to do.



Like I said......life is much better with no pants on!!!!! It makes it so much easier to move around.....and what is everyone talking about my legs being hams.....not sure what that is all about. I just like to eat. And, yes, that is me standing next to the toilet. I am starting to try and pull up to things and then I get really brave and let go. This scares mommy especially next to the hard toilet. She doesn't know I am so tough, that even if I fell it wouldn't hurt.

No comments: