Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Never Ending Car Ride


Here I am at Mommy's Aunt Sherrill's house. After a 4 1/2 hour car ride, I was ready to stay up way past my bedtime. In the second picture I am showing Sherrill that I am "SO Big."



Here I am at Kelsay and Karoline's birthday party. Mommy's cousin Kevin could not help but make me wear the Royals hat just to irritate daddy, however I only left it on for a second. I had to let Kevin have a little satisfaction since his Royals are usually in the cellar of their division. In the second picture I am hanging out with Karoline, AKA Dorothy, from the Wizard of Oz. She got the outfit for her birthday.


Here I am having a special pose with Meemaw and Peepaw before church at Meemaw's little hometown country church in Cosby. It's a lot smaller than my church. It was pretty neat though because mommy took me down for my first children's sermon. It was a lot fun.


Here I am posing with Sherrill. She was such a good hostess and the little nibbles mommy gave me of her coffee cake were incredible. Back at home, my latest favorite thing is to cruise along the couch and other furniture. In this picture I am showing off only using 1 hand. Besides cruising I have also learned to stand all by myself. Currently my record stands at 19 seconds and I have taken 1 step on my own.




Here mommy and I are in the kitchen. I love to help her cook. I think I am such a big help, but she may disagree. If I am helping her too much she always gives me the turkey baster to play with. That can keep me occupied for at least 5 minutes.


After the long trip back to Nixa, all I wanted to do was "Bang on my Drum All Day" and play with my toys.




Here I am getting some quality daddy time when I got home. He loves to play with me and he calls me Little Buddy. My other new favorite thing is to play with my bottle instead of drinking it. The more I can shake and get drips on my face the happier I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me so excited about what I have in my future! I've always talked about his smile...but wow...those eyes!!!