Friday, May 30, 2008

Can you say separation anxiety????


Well, its been a rough last couple of days!!! Peepaw had an unexpected stay in the hospital getting a stent in his heart so meemaw was not available for babysitting. Luckily Grandpa and Grandma Cheek stepped in like troopers. I was very weary of being away from mom and meemaw as evidenced by not too many smiles in these pictures.



Luckily cousin Brooke came along on the first day and I warmed up to her first. She even got me to take a nap. Eventually I warmed up to grandma and grandpa too. I just had to get used to them.



After a long day without mom, she let me have a biter biscuit and she didn't even complain about the complete mess I made. Boy those cookies sure are yummy. I had to get really comfortable letting my leg hang out too.

No comments: