Sunday, October 5, 2008

All Pictured Out!!

Since my birthday party I have been playing "Hard to Get" in the picture smiling department much to mom's dismay.


Here I am at church waiting to get church directory pictures done. The photographer was not quite as patient as the ladies at Sears are, but we got it done. Running around the room was what I preferred to do.

In the next set of pictures mom is trying to get me to smile before church. She even took me outside, but I was not about to stand still and give her a shot of my 8 pearly whites.

Finally dad got me to settle down for a picture. Mommy says this picture is of the 2 most handsome boys ever.

I also was not too full of smiles when mom was trying to get a picture of me in my new Mizzou hat. Dad wants me to wear it all the time now that Mizzou has got off to a great start. I am a "Lil Tiger" in training.

Here I am playing at Meemaw's house. Its been a rough transition going to Small Wonders one day a week. I actually think it has been tougher on Mommy and Meemaw, but don't tell them I said that. I will say that I do have a lot more smiles at Meemaw's house. She just lets me get away with so much!!!




No comments: