Thursday, October 16, 2008

Three P's....Plants, Pumpkins and Painting


I have become very fond of watering the plants. Its almost a given every time I go outside. The best part of watering plants is simply splashing with my hands inside the watering can or chewing on it.


I am very aware that Halloween is coming. I love to look for pumpkins on mommy's run each afternoon. There seems to be pumpkins on almost every porch! In the second picture I am throwing the tennis ball. I have not decided on a hand preference yet, however mom keeps saying I need to use my left.


I know I will surely be a big help when daddy starts painting the basement. I find the mixing sticks to be the most fun to chew on.




Here mom and I are being silly. I have also started trying to stand on my head......or for all those yoga lovers I am doing the "Downward Facing Dog."


I have also become very fond of my Sesame Street tent in the basement. I love to roll all over inside of it. In the second picture I am sporting my "Wild Man" t-shirt. That's pretty fitting because another new trick is to run away from mommy any time it is bath time or time to get dressed in the morning.



Lastly, mommy and I pose before church when we are all dressed up. I still don't care for the nursery too much but am getting used to it.

No comments: