Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July with my bud Ethan


4th of July was a blast. We went to a Cardinal's game (Springfield that is) with Gage and Blane as well as my buddy Ethan. We were all decked out in our Cardinals attire. Even though there were no maternity Cardinals attire, mommy sported a visor that night.


Daddy and I look pretty cool huh!!!


Here I am posing for mom in my dump truck. She said something about using the picture for my birthday party invitations. If that's the case and it involves a party, I better comply.


Ethan and I whipped up some pretty yummy meals with my kitchen. He hung out with me all night on Friday. Boy did we have fun.


The ice cream with M & M's may have been the highlight of the night for both of us.


Here I am with Ethan doing smoke bombs and sparkers. He was a bit of a light weight and didn't like anything noisey, so I had to wait until Saturday night at Gram and Poppy's to do the loud stuff.

No comments: