Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun with Friends and Cousins


Here I am posing for Gramma Jackie in the recliner. She and Poppy came and delivered a big rock for the backyard. Another fun thing for me to climb on!


Here I am awaiting the delivery of the rock.


Here I am with my buddy Luke at Rutledge Wilson Farm. We both loved the fountain.


Sharing a ride on the tractor was a lot of fun too. Of course we both had to sit on all three of them.


Last fall mom and dad took me to RW Farm too and I was a little to young for all the slides. But this time, I was a pro and was doing every slide all by myself.


Luke and I wanted to climb on all the fences keeping the animals pened in. Of course I was not really obeying the signs about keeping hands back and not feeding the animals.


There was also a black cat running around that I was determined to pet.


Here I am on another tractor.


These photos are a little old. Back when Gage and Blane were in town we all went to incredible pizza. I loved all the rides.


The train was by far my favorite and at last count I conned mom into letting me ride it 9 times. Of course I had to throw a little fit when I had to get off.


Another race car at Incredible pizza.


I also really liked the NASA Rocket.

No comments: