Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vacation and My First Plane Trip


Sorry its been so long since I posted pictures, but I seem to be having major meltdowns when mom gets the camera out to take pictures. For some reason, I think I need the camera instead of mom. Here I am posing with dad and mom on the way to church on Father's Day.




Waiting to board the plane was tough....I just wanted to see what it was like in there.


Here I am posing with mom in our seats. Well, at least she is sitting.


I spent most of my time walking between the seats and in aisles. I am sure the stewardesses really like me helping them serve the "cokes."


Here we are at Peepaw's Aunt Pat's house. She had a swell dog named Freckles. I loved playing with her.


Mom barely got me to pose for this group shot. There may have been some candy or coke bribery involved.


Here I am with "Peeps" as I now call him and Great Grandma Ruth. I really liked her, however sitting on her lap for a photo was out of my comfort zone. Even by day 4 I would not sit on her lap.


Here I am playing with Erin. Erin is mommy's cousin's daughter. We bacame fast friends. I even shared my fruit snacks with her at the pool.


Sharing toys with Erin was easy most of the time, however she did not want me erasing her magna doodle pictures for some reason. I could not figure that one out.


Here Erin and I are trying to pose. I was not so sure about the hug thing!


Here is the 4 generation photo mommy was wanting so badly. I still would not sit on Great Grandma Ruth's lap, but sitting with mommy was just fine.


Here is the Corr clan.


Here are "Meems" and "Peeps" with Great Grandma Ruth.


Finally at the end of the trip, Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding together and I got to stay with Meems to watch "boom booms" on Uncle Travis' deck. Boy was that a treat. Over the last two weeks my bed time has been getting later and later. That is GREAT in my opinion.

No comments: