Friday, August 1, 2008

Hubba Hubba!!!


Mommy set up another play date for me, and this time it was with a girl! Piper sure was a cutie and just my age. She was born just 6 days before me. She is a big girl, she outweighed me by 3 pounds! I had a lot of fun playing with her, but I must say, it was hard sharing my walker with her!



Mom took me to the park the other night and I still much prefer to be swinging most of the time, however, mom did take me down the slide a few times too.



The purple monster riding toy came in a close second to the swings. It was fun rocking back and forth. I even tried crawling up the jungle gym, but I was not too sure of that just yet.

Once mommy showed me how to spin the yellow tubes on the jungle gym I found that quite amusing as well. And even though my shirt says Future Rocket Scientist, even smart people have to take a break from learning to play at the park sometimes!

No comments: