Monday, August 11, 2008

An "Incredible" Trip


To celebrate an early birthday for cousin Gage, we went to Incredible Pizza. I had so much fun for my first trip to the sensory overloaded place. Here I am playing on the squishy car.


The ball pit was fun, but I was just a little to little for this, but the pony ride was exciting.


I really liked the space ship because it went up and down and the train was a close second.


I may turn into a Nascar fan after riding this car. It was a thrill. I wasn't too crazy about the pizza, but eating in the 50's diner was fun!


Here Gage is sporting his birthday gifts of Red Sox attire. He was pretty excited. And yes, I still scrunch my nose.....mom had to put this one on too.


This time it was Meemaw who wanted to do some "Senior" picture shots. All 3 of us boys were not too thrilled.


The only way I would pose for this picture was having a Sunkist bottle in my hand. I thought it was a pretty good trade.


One more attempt at a Senior picture and I was NOT in the mood!!


Finally, mom and Meemaw just let me walk around and play. Now that's more like it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love that shirt Hayden! You have super taste in clothes. You will have to take my Luke shopping sometime. What style!