Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mr. Independent


Lately I have found it more fun to push the stroller than to ride in it. Mom hopes I don't continue this trend or it will mess up her running routine every morning.



Outside I sure love the mulch and have even got it as far as my mouth on several occasions.


Here I am sporting my new outfit from Grandma Jackie. It was a chore getting me to leave the hat on for the picture but I did.


Here I am cheesing it up with Aunt Ginger and Aunt Stephanie at Grandma's house.


This summer mom has been taking me to story time at the library every Thursday. It sure is fun. They have different toys to play with that I don't have. My weekly library partner was Luke. He is a swell dude. On the last day, we happened to both have on our Cards outfits.


Once again, when I am outside, I like to do things myself like watering flowers for mom and Meemaw.


I was a bit surprised to wake up one morning and find a big obstacle in my living room. Mom and dad decided to put a coffee table right in my walking path. Its not bad though, I like to mess with the drawers and put my fingerprints all over it.

No comments: